Awards & Achievements
Our Global Presence
Our Social Responsibility
We at Topline International are striving at our optimum for the betterment of our products and services. As well as we are trying to adopt and implement all international standards and we make the most of our inclusive resources to fulfill the requirements of these standards. In this regard our most recent endeavor is to promote an environment of mutual confidence edged by our company and employees. And to accomplish our SOCIAL and MORAL responsibility we are working on international standards to fulfill the following parameters.
- Child Labor: Topline International does not engage in the use of child labor (under age of 15) & provide them resources for basic and compulsory education, for young workers (between age group of 15 to 18) provide part time job and educational facility and do not expose such workers to such conditions which are unsafe for their health.
- Forced Labor: Topline International does not engage in or support the use of forced labor in any condition, even employment must be provided on formal contract with determined conditions, which should not be against the local labor law
- Health & Safety: It is necessary to provide healthy and safe working environment to every employee. We have structural safety manuals for several infrastructural projects, fire control system empowered with the support of Rescue 1199 and Fire Retardant arrangements for emergency happenings. Water filter plant imported from Taiwan at Topline International not only serves its internal audience of around 1400 employees but also provide free clean water to the surrounding areas.
- Topline International under the health compliance provide first aid to all their employees. Moreover, health insurance is provided to all Topline permanent employees.
- Environment: To make air emissions less hazardous and to ensure cleaner air quality that makes ecological aura fresh and natural. To use hybrid filtered plants to makes the chemical process environment friendly and empowers water conservation. To apply waste management and recycling methodology that, eventually, reduces the hazardous burden of raw materials on the community
- Discrimination: There should be no discrimination with the employees in hiring, remuneration, access to training, promotion, termination or retirement based on race, cast, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, union membership, political affiliation, or age. Employees have a right of association & collective bargaining.
- Disciplinary Practices: There should not be any mental or physical punishment, fine or verbal abuses.
- Working Hours: Working hours should not be more than 8 hours per day (48 hours per week) & overtime should not be exceed the limit of 2 hours per day (12 hours per week).
- Remuneration: Salary, Overtime, Leaves, Leave Encasement, Social Security, Employee Old Age Benefit, Pension, Insurance, Gratuity and Annual Bonuses should be paid conferring to the labor law.